梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cameron Trip Oct'08- Day 1 & 2

I think, Cameron, is a place which lives in everyone's childhood memory, at least ours. Why? Because all of us went there once, twice, etc since we were "young" and it's around 10 years ago. hehe

Day 1 & 2
We took bus from JB-Tapah, 10.30pm-5.30am, Taxi from Tapah- Cameron, 6am-8am.

The big head monkey was newly-joint member after "hiao po" bought it on the same day.


Nothing special, we took our dinner at city square, chit chatting, hehehaha during the whole journey, sleeping and shitting on the bus. Opps, of course not shitting on the bus la. I mean toilet break every two/four hours. :p

Okay then we reached the hotel around 8am but our day tour will be started at 9am. So haven’t got a chance to check in the hotel, we have to tidy up ourselves and get ready for the tour. These few laggards were still delaying the driver by having a local style breakfast opposite the hotel. Haha No wonder he was so angry when we whispering about cancellation of the tea plantation.

I forgot the hotel name la. Yeah I know I am a lousy story teller at this point. This whole trip is a relaxing trip mah :p

Come, take pix before you eat!


I am hungry. Please let me eat first!


We hardly got a chance to take the photos of food. Everytime we move and finish it very fast. Finally 1st meal pix taken by us. Teh tarik, prata & nasi lemak.


The war has just begun!




Apple, what are you going to do with that pose?Half way to the Rafflesia

At first, I was carrying the black sling bag, thereafter I changed it to the F1 red backpack because starlady was feeling unwell after eating the nasi lemak la. I felt more comfortable, more energetic after carrying the backpack. Yoyo. :p
I might be a little princess but I am tough. Wakaka
我虽然动作很慢但是走路很快 。
我也许很小姐但是我不想添麻烦。:p

Finally, we took at least 3.5hours just to see the main focus today-the world's largest flower, Rafflesia.


Unripe Rafflesia



Can you see "tired" on our face.


Posing halfway of conquering the jungle.



Rare species in the jungle





Tried the "new" drink- Natural Bamboo drink (Air buluh). It's fresh and tasteless.

Cheers!^^



The best view of water fall




Look at my pinky flat~it became brown color T_T. It was being abandoned on 01/11/08 without having a chance to send for repairs and cleaning.

They were eating the snacks we brought as lunch


Refreshed after visiting the water fall & tea plantation~


I was still eager to find out the location of "The T Cafe" even though I was having 4 different flavors of strawberry desserts (Strawberry ice cream, shake, yogurt, Lassie-goat milk) after visiting the tea plantation. My strawberry cheesecake & scones are waiting for me :p But we were shagged after the 5 hours jungle trekking & decided to go pasar malam finally!!!~ I like the fresh corn, freshly fried sweet potatoes & snacks there. Of course not forgetting our main course- All time favourite "Steamboat". Though it is not "All-you-can-eat" style. Yummy + thumbs up...

We packed the "teh halia, teh tarik, lemon tea" while we were walking back to our hotel~ We chit chat, chit chat until Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

To be continued...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers