梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Friday, October 24, 2008

Movie Released 24-10-08

Ang Lee is shooting another Gay movie currently since Brokeback Mountain (2005). I am wondering if it's appealing...I am not so into gay movie but I'll support you, Ang Lee.

To relate something on 24/10:
Catch this late night comedy movie (Tropic Thunder-directed by Ben Stiller) after K session, willingly dragged by SIM mates S,K,J,E as we must reward ourself after spending nights to complete 1st paper, celebration is on as if that's the last paper. *High*



At the start, I was confused by those spoof movie trailers, I thought those were real and weird trailers at midnight. Simple Jack, Scorcher series 6 starred by Ben Stiller, The Fatties2 by Jack Black, "Boosty Sweat" advertisement, gay movie trailer, etc.

Fisrt 10 mins is hilarous and gross, of cause that was only the war film scene. *argh*

Funny Quote/Scene
"You are my brother." *Those hands look like sliced hotdog?!!*


"You m-m-m-mmm-make me happy" *dumb*
"I know who I am. You should know who you are, not playing someone who you are not." *Catch no ball lines* Then Iron man with blonde hair & blue eyes appears.
"I think I am wrong." *the baby is stabbing Tugg at his back. OMG*
"Cover me." "How to?" When we have no real weapon at all. haha *faint*
A fierce bear (in fact a cute panda) killed by Tugg.

The whole movie is about the making of a real war film based on fake story.

Favorite character
Lance by Tom Cruise- his funniest character I have ever seen.

Don't like
Lotsa coarse languages, gross scene...




Can't stop laughing


心情指数:******

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers