梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Gifts from Korea

Big Bro bought this from Korea. Well it's not free and costs me US45. I trade off with my lucky draw Capitaland S$50 voucher. It's still worth of money right^.

With the aid of these, hope my eyes will look bigger!

Silver Etude House Tear Drop Liner. I like the *blink blink* effect!


Classic Black Liner


Eye Balm


The free gift is one make up remover, a box of cotton and a pinky furly pen. Cute neh!~

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my gift??? A-yang read your blog or not.. if yes, hit his head for me... hahha...

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger menq_dreamz said...

Too bad. they don't bother to read. :(

It was a special request in exchange with my voucher lo...
Might have some ginseng chocolate & ginseng vitamin C leftover. keke :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers