梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Monday, December 07, 2009

抢救脸颊大作战!X_X

Know what is this? I've been using this amazing soap for quite sometime...
My skin feels a sensation of freshness after cleansing. It purifies, tightens, refreshes my skin incredibly & immediately...Indeed the effect & quality of the product equates its value... My previous "low-cost" cleanser really can't be compared wakaka It is extremely suitable for oily, or combi- skin type like me (kind of blemish-prone face)...


Effective though it looks normal. Whenever there is acne breakout, I'll apply more soap onto my face & leave it longer to remove the oil. Then it will disappear on the next day!!! Finally found a more suitable deep cleanser to handle my skin ahaha
It is called EUMORA Moor Facial Bar, Miracle Bar, whatever!


Just found out that Jurlique has moor purifying mask, and gladly Jurlique counter is now open at Raffles City Robinson!!! I should have bring it in from Australia that time (2006)... hahaha I'll blog more about Jurlique then~~

New item~~SKII Miracle water
Still trying hard to see the miracle effect :p Thanks dear


Quote from Li XinJie: "我以为年轻的肌肤不需要奇迹,第一次与神奇水亲密接触。。。。。"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers