梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Useful Tool Part I



Guess what is this little green thing. Okay it looks a bit obscene but its a useful tool I used it everyday. hehe

As promised, I'll post the answer(though there's no comment)...deng deng deng!^^
Useful Tool Part II












Its a box to keep all the paper clips la~ The magnet on the "stick" can "suck" all the paper clips.haha Told you its a useful thingy right...I know what you're thinking keke...


Given by my ex-colleague Housman...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger menq_dreamz said...

I said goodbye to my useful tool today. T_T left it in my old office to wait for 有缘人 to adopt her. oink oink...囧

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers