梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Monday, July 06, 2009

Coffee, Tea, or Yuan Yang?

I have read a few of articles stating that coffee is not good for health... that's why I was counting myself lucky as I never addicted to coffee in my early working life. The most I like is "Teh Tarik". As time goes by, "Teh Tarik" is no longer healthy as well (if you read the forwarded email too). So what am I suppose to drink? soya bean, fruit juice, fruit tea, etc?
I decided to drink their combination "Yuan Yang".


But....
Recently, I am addicted to the taste of coffee again...especially the coffee bought by him...


and other sweet dessertsssss+ my new pillow...:p


Ikea@05.07.09
心情指数:**********

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers