梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Free Soul


ahaha you may find this picture familiar if you played fb. Obviously it's not me. I like this picture! Or can you pretend that she's my look alike? haha
Seems like I am enjoying the result of quiz again...
"You Love to live an absolutely free life. That does not mean that you are not responsible person, but you do not believe that anyone should prevent you from something that you really enjoy and does not hurt anyone else!"

I know I cannot change my skin color. I cannot be as fair as snow white princess. But I would still luv them even if you are not. Since I cannot be fairer, then I'll choose a simpler way, make it darker instead!
Prepare your tools- Tanning oil & shade

Be a happy black beauty! hee

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where u go where u go? u r like me, i'm so tan i love it. ahhaha

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger menq_dreamz said...

haha this is Bintan. we only have few options here, Bintan, Batam & Sentosa (somewhere expensive and nothing to see actually)
we are like our family, look so tan kekee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers