梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FB Addict?

I am getting bored with facebook...& its application… I keep on forgetting the harvest time at Farm Town, I got limited seeds & wasted plants there, I was attacked in Gangster gals online, I kena fine in Parking War, I haven’t tried Restaurant City Application, I do not trust all the quizzes anymore, I like my own photos & like people to tag me only if I can get “privacy” in FB (contradicting :p), I hope I can block someone I do not relate just like msn, etc etc…no wonder recently I close my FB immediately & hope to get more sleep after I log in and dunno what game to play in FB. Trust me, that ain’t the outcome I expect…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers