梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Best Guy's Wedding

Well tomorrow is the big day. Am pretty nervous and looking forward for the day (night~) to come.

Hope tomorrow won't rain and my sore throat & coughing will recover automatically when I wake up. Realised that quite a number of love songs relate love to moon, stars. Do stars & moon really understand human being's love? haha ^^'
My favouraite list definitely will be Fly me to the moon, Close to you!
Chinese songs with moon & star are 私奔到月球,屋顶,月亮代表我的心,制造浪漫。

I shall remember the most important thing is I gotta enjoy it! I believe I'll. So do you.

Thank you Kopio & Teh-o. Wishing both of you happily ever after.

*Praying hard*
*Clearing my throat again*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers