梦不瑶远@dreamz

人都应该拥有梦想和自我。努力实践,梦想就在不远处! 希望待人处事能不断进步。。

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Best Guy's Wedding 2- Starry Starry Night

The theme is starry starry night. believed only starlady & I were wearing Starsss accessories.
Thank you for the opportunity, Chee Vee & Judy.
Thank you for all your supports, all dear friends, HZ, Starlady, Fire, Apple, Mi Yen, Hama, Cate, Lion, etc, etc.
Thanks for my courage that still makes me nervous on the stage. :p
Thanks Wilson for reminding me about the tempo & chorus of the songs besides me during the whole performance.
Thanks Shawn for playing the groove music all night and cracking jokes around.
They all done well. :)
Thanks HZ for making funny action whenever they heard the shivering sound. haha
Thanks for my lovely friends who keep walking in front of me to support me :D


No video as expected, thanks to hama la T_T

Self photo taking despite that I was late :p

Self made Lyrics book-my personal souvenir


The buffet dinner


The ambiance, where the guests were sitting.


March-in, knowing that the guests can't really listen the music as the sound is not loud enough.


looked pro?haha


Seldom see my serious face in pics.


At that moment I thought my dream has come true.
Yo ho~another interesting chapter in my life!




guitarist-Shawn, Chee Vee, Judy, me, male singer-Wilson


The sweetest moment. Chee Vee was singing "I'm willing" to Judy. Followed by 10 sec+++ kissing. *Sweet*




A token of appreciation-ang pao $$$$ at the end of the night (Star Awards meh?!!)




Out of 20 songs, I think I did well on chu jia(i hit all the high note,hehe), ni zui zhen gui, The Wedding, yue liang dai biao wo de xin, etc.

Suppose to do well with Close to you, Fly me to the moon, LOVE, etc.

Feel free to view the blog of one of the guitarist @ www.turbochicken.blogspot.com for more details of that memorable night.

Favorite line: to chee vee: "Marriage is all about gives and takes, you give, judy takes." hahaha
Favorite drink: Red wine. hehe. *high* though I vomited all out when we lim-tehing @ tiong baru mamak *argh* sorry to trouble u all, :p
Favorite food: None. coz din eat much

心情指数:**********(MAX)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Daisypath Vacation tickers